I had both boys in the car for a while today. Here's Sam's commentary during the ride:
Look a firehouse! They must be inside talking about fires. No, Mommy, not the fire trucks! They don't have faces. The fire guys are talking about fires.
BJs! McDonalds! Big Rig! BJs! McDonalds! Dunkin' Donuts! Another white big rig! CVS big rig!
I'm going to get out my steering wheel just like you (motioning like he's driving).
Digger! And a bucket loader! And an excavator! So many diggers...
CAR TRANSPORTER!!!!
My kid knows his brand logos and loves him some construction equipment. It's an endless source of pleasure for me to hear how excited he gets every time. It's like each time is his first time seeing a digger.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny! Ed and I just commented recently about what a logo freak Kyle is! Glad to know that Sam is too...so cute to hear all the fun things he says. Love the blog :-)
ReplyDeleteJen