Friday, February 20, 2009
It's nice to be home!
This week, I went to NJ Tuesday morning and didn't return until 5pm Thursday. It was an extremely productive work trip (although, I did lose about 8 hours in the car) so I was glad. Plus, I was able to see a dear friend/co-worker of mine who I NEVER see anymore since we stopped working directly together. It was great to catch up. Pete had a very trying couple of days, since Sam is constantly testing his boundries. There were apparently many time outs for not listening and not sharing. When I got home, though, all was well. Sam brought me downstairs to see Parker, and when I came into the room said "Look, Mommy, there's your Munchkin!" Then he looked at Parker and said "Look, Parker, it's Mommy!" So cute. Music was on in the basement, so Sam got his guitar and started playing it. He gave me and Parker the other guitar, so we all played and rocked out a bit. Then Sam handed me his guitar and said "I want to share this with you." I love that kid to death, but there are some things that make me love him just that much more. These days, unsolicited sharing is one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute! Love him!!! I'm sure he was happy to have mommy home.
ReplyDelete