I never thought I'd start a blog. I mean, really, are we that interesting? Not at all. Well, the kids are fascinating, but me and Pete, not so much. However, as I read my friend Jen's blog (about her family which includes TRIPLETS!) I'm so impressed (and jealous) that she is capturing all the little things that her kids are doing. I'm a year behind in scrapbooking, and really bad about writing in the kids' journals (even though they are right on my office desk). So....maybe this will motivate me to start recording memories better? Who knows. At a minimum, at least we'll be able to keep the grandparents, who don't see the kiddos that often, a little bit more up to date on the goings on.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to upload pictures...
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment