Monday, October 5, 2009

A labor of love






Yeah right. Basically, Pete and I procrastinated WAY too long on getting our planning for Sam's birthday done. Finally, when we were 2 weeks out, we settled on a theme (Diggers, at the birthday boy's request) and my only option was to make the invites so we could get them in the mail quickly. Couldn't order them online like we did in the past! So, I found this idea online and said "I can make that!" Yes, in about 5 hours I can make 12. I was up late that night. But, Sam loved them and he is so excited for his digger party. We went out on Sunday and bought a few things for the party and he keeps going back and looking at them. Can't wait for the actual day!




2 comments:

  1. You are a superstar mommy! I can't wait for you to make mine next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! Can't wait for the party and seeing the birthday boy in action today!xoGrammy

    ReplyDelete